Re: Scirocco sitings or lack thereof

I like the promo sticker idea!  Here's an idea I had earlier this week, as i
was driving from Maine to Massachusetts, back to Maine, back to
Massachusetts, then to Delaware, and finally back to Mass.  In which time I
saw about 4-5 sciroccos, maybe 3 Corrados and one Delorean (not a VW but
pretty cool).
Anyway i bet by this time you are wondering what my point is (other than alot
of highway time) well here it is.
    I WAS IN MY CRAPPY BLUE 86 CHEVY S-10 THE WHOLE TIME!
So what?  So I felt pretty stupid seeing these cars and being excited then
realizing i was not in the rocco.  So here's my idea:

MY OTHER CAR IS A SCIROCCO
                                            WWW.SCIROCCO.ORG

Bumper stickers!  Now i am not one to usually see some "catchy phrase" and
want to plaster it on my bumper but i think this one would be worthy for
those of us with other cars.
So what do you all think?