Re: PDL's

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Foxx (in a box) wrote:

>   anyone ever tried to put pdl's on their car? i found a page outlining
> how to do it and it honestly doesn't look too difficult. hell, i'm not
> even sure, but scirocco might have with them as an option. anyone help?

Looks like you've been to DriversFound.com.  The procedure outlined makes
for an easy installation.  The only thing you have to do is decide how you
want the PDL's triggered, switch and/or remote.

I've set up 3 Sciroccos this way, one of which is Jason Camissa.  He
already had the wiring done and remote setup, so it was simply mounting
the actuators.

Your other option is to find a Scirocco with pdl's and swap all the parts
in.

HTH!

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis                 1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco

Please visit: http://www.DriversFound.com

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"