FW: Question? Steering column/wheel

Must be fun driving the scirocco if you're tall - I'm not exceptionally tall
(6'1") and with the extra room taken up by the sunroof my head is pretty
close to the headliner, and that's with the seat almost as far back as it'll
go, the seat height at its lowest and the seat back sitting quite far back!

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk