My engine, JH 85 vw scirroco 1.8l 8V

    Well folks I want to get more horses under the hood, no I am not
sure if I can find that 16V engine, or if I can afford it. I was
wondering if anyone know what mods can bring the power up on a JH
engine.  I was thinking of adding a G grind cam, maybe shaving the head
45-92 thou. Would a K & N filter help? Also Is it worth rerouting the
air intake? I have a 85 VW scirocco so I think it has the bigger
throttle body already (is this true)..

Thanks

1985 VW scirocco Karman edition (215Km's plus)

falzsf@home.com