Re: My new tip

The thing that sucks (in a good way) is that I can't autox with it
on.  The Hoosiers are so short that the can drags in the corners.  It
is indeed a nice problem to have, being sooooo low.

I vote we start a trend that could put Bosal out of business.  Anyone
else in?

> Date:          Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:26:41 -0400
> From:          Feenix <feenix@javanet.com>
> To:            Ken and Susan Buck <phillyscca@enter.net>
> Cc:            scirocco-L@scirocco.org
> Subject:       Re: My new tip

> Ken and Susan Buck wrote:
> >
> > OK Extreme posers of this great list-
> > Check out my new tip, now that the Folger's can has rusted off-
> >
> > http://www.bimmer.org/z3/messages/archive/msgsy1999w42/13227.html
> >

> You know, I have one of those mini-kegs sitting around and I always
> wondered what the hell to do with it. Thanks!
> Thats Fukinstylin!!!
>
> Feenix...
> 80 1.8

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- finally Ground Control equipped
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12 (4 feature wins in '99)
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 222,444 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85