Re: scirocco s vin number?

Well a tell tale sign of the airdam will be holes along front clip and
fronts of the fenders. A black instrument cluster bezel is another
sign, along with a tachometer. Blacked out trim. Sometimes the
trim gets rubbed out so that it looks polished, but if you look
closely at the joints of the trim and also where the trim goes behind
the mirrors will usually still be black. HTH.