Fwd: [volksport] 87 scirrocco 16v for sale

Jasin

From: WED3RD@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 11:20:48 EDT
To: volksport@egroups.com
Subject: [volksport] 87 scirrocco 16v  for sale

Hi,
I'm selling my 87 scirrocco 16v  red w/ black leather interior 2500 firm
138,000 mi.
this car is in pretty nice shape, ask some people that were at some of the
auto-x's.
It has many new performance upgrades.
Techtonics aluminum exhast ,K&N filter and techtonics chip,Redline tranny
fluid
Suspenion techniques springs and Boge struts with new bearings all 2 yrs old.
All belts and timing belt tensioner were changed along with radiator flush at
125,000
New half shafts and cv boots were replaced when the new suspension was
installed.
Since I've had it (early summer) I've put about 550.00 into it, new motor
mount left cv boot both final drive seals and steering rack boot. I also had
them do a compression check and it was good. This car has been well
maintained and I hate to get rid of it  I just dont have the space for it .

Thanks,

Wes Dornseif  651 778-1343

Looking for the latest consumer electronic gadgets or computer
equipment? eBay has thousands of audio equipment, computer
games & accessories.  You never know what you might find at eBay!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1142

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/volksport