Hello everyone

Thanks to Kevin Collins for the scirocco list info.  I'm glad to say I have
purchased my 3rd scirocco (2nd 16v).  I love these cars.  The new one is an
88 Tornado Red 16valver with a little work that needs to be done.  The
Bilsteins are goin on tomorrow!  If there is anyone near the South Jersey
area that wants to hang out...feel free to E-mail me.  It should be a nice
day.

I hope to get to know you fellas...but give me some time (bad with names!)

Regards
Joe Maahs
88 16v roc (soon to be many mods)
96 GTi vr6 (many mods)