RE: MFA problems

Sal,

The lil' rod is for switching between the two memories - it has one set of
numbers for the current journey (which is reset after ? minutes of the
ignition being switched off), and the other is a running total which is
reset manually.

If the miles travelled reads zero, and the mpg reads 99, then it may well be
the speedo cable (the pickup for the MFA is on the back of the speedo head).
The oil temperature should still work though, unless the sender for that is
also broken, and the elapsed time should work no matter what. If none of the
readings work, then your MFA is probably toast. Get another from a breakers
yard...

Hope this helps...

Mike