Re: fog light switch

3 positions are:
Off,
rear fogs lights only,
front & rear fog lights.

Can't remember offhand if the order is correct but you get the general idea!

Ewan Hopkins.

>>> luis flores <flores4@webtv.net> 29/10/99 14:30:19 >>>
  Okay, I want to add fog lights to my car, but I don't want to use the
after market switch that comes with them.  I picked up a 3 position
factory switch when i was at the junkyard the other day, so my question
is why are there 3 positions instead of two?  One is naturally "off", so
I assume another is "on" only when the headlights are on. Is the 3rd
position "on" even when the headlights are off?   Thanks in advance, you
guys are the best.

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk