A name?

Okay, people.  We need to hook out bad-ass-selves up with a name.  See,
over there at www.turbobricks.org, they call themselves Bricksters,
Brickers, you get the idea.  Do we have a cool tag line?  A neat name?
Nomenclature of any kind? Everybody that's with me....YELL!!! REALLY
LOUD!!! WAKE UP YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!  It may not do anything, but, what
the hell, eh?  Ya only live once.  Spread the word.
Nate
'84 8v (slowly finding problems....had it a week tomorrow!!  But it
still kicks ass, even though I can't keep it running...yet...)