Re: "Parts Store" Scirocco?

My buddy Bryan, got a parking ticket in his badgeless '78 Scirocco and
the meter maid put down Mercedes as the car.

> > Ever wonder what is going through the guy's head at the parts
> store when you're asking about a price on something for the Scirocco?
He (and
> l do mean He, women don't use that judging tone) has to say
> SHHHHHiiiiiiiroccccco with that weird ass twisted tone. Man what
Assholes.
Maybe he said it like that, because he likes Sciroccos.
Mikey likey...

Then again I know what you mean, people are assholes. I special ordered a
K&N at work, 10 years ago, and this putz Morgan put down "'82 Scrotum".

Not to defend the parts guy, but I've been on the other side of the
counter and I'm sad to say that a lot of Volkswagen owners are arrogant
assholes and that might have something to do with the way that you were
treated.
I met some cool Volkswagen people at work too, but they were definitely
few.

> Cops too. I have, sitting in front of me, a speeding ticket for
> doing 85 in a Vokswagon (sic) Scorpion (sic sic)
I would ask the court "if he can't properly fill out a citation, what
makes you think he used the radar eqiupment properly?".

Peter