RE: Hello? Spell check?

Flame away!  I wear nomex underwear...   ...it's a shame that you advise
people to delete your posts, you *may* have something worth while to say.
 If you enjoy listening to bitchin', I'll record a conversation with my
wife when the Visa bill arrives and send you the wav.file.    Tidbit of
said conversation:  Wife: "What on earth is $1,500 to
http://www.parts4vws.com ?"  I respond: "Well, I was changing the oil and
noticed the timing belt was shot which of course necessitates a Schrick
camshaft replacement.  That also entails a new Bing-rod and Kaneuter-valve
upgrade which leads to substituting the muffler bearings with Finagain
pins..."  At this point she mumbles something like: "See ya in eleven
hours, I'll be at Nordstrom's..."

Brooke Fairbanks
Savage, MN