Re: i smell sweet

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <iraldly@otterbein.edu> wrote:
> > Can you say heater core boys and girls?
>
>   okay, so which is it? heater core or water pump? will
> find out
> tomorrow.
>
> --
>  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
> < o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com
>   \ /
> http://www.otterbein.edu/home/std/iraldly/index.htm

Could be both.  From what you said, the waterpump's
leaking, but you won't smell that.  What you smell is
likely the heater core.

FWIW, my original Scirocco ('86 8v) always had a little
coolant smell to it and I never replaced the heater core.
For that matter, it still smells that way - the friend I
sold it to still has it and hasn't replaced it.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale :(
'80 Scirocco S  <---New!
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry