From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Scott Williams
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 8:57 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: non-rocco: Any Braves fans out there?

HAH! I had to rub it all in Meze's face when the Padres were gunned
down. But tonight my Yanks have demolished the Braves and I need someone
to taunt. :^) Okay, who's from Georgia? Who wants summa dis heeya? How's
that Midnight Train ride to Georgia feelin'?

New Friggin' Yawk in the em-eff'n Heyouse!!! Hee hee... :^)
(Scott runs around his house hysterically singing "Take me out to the
ball game...")

8^) Yippee!
--
Scott F. Williams