Re: i smell sweet

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Can you say heater core boys and girls?

Penny

----- Original Message -----
From: Foxx (in a box) <iraldly@otterbein.edu>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 7:22 PM
Subject: i smell sweet

  it comes from my car whenever it begins to get hot or the heater is
on. i've changed the hoses and the radiator within the last year and,
from what i can tell, they're all good. however, when i put the new
bushings for my linkage on my car the other day, i noticed green juice
dangling off the bottom of the lowest pump that my belts run on. could
my water pump be dying or a seal broken around that? help! winter is
coming and even though i use the heater, i don't want to have to use it
as a spare radiator. any comments or suggestion welcome. thanx.
--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com