Re: Scirocco Owners need to Fabricate our Own Parts.

jonas miller wrote:

> damn man
> that was rough now you all gang up on the littel kid huh

You must have missed the little    :0     at the bottom, my indication that
it was not intended to be mean-spirited.  Nor was my plea to you to please
edit your messages at least half-assed.  Shawn said it best - we DO want
you to participate on the list, but just need to be able to figure out
what you're trying to say.  No hard feelings.  Ok?

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0