Headlights fixed!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Just wanted to say THANKS to Andre and Ian for pointing me in the right
direction on rewiring my headlights (16v wiring harness in a 77 Rabbit with
7" round H4s).  Once I did the switching of the wires I said to myself DAH!
I should of been able to figure that out!!!  Anyway, they work great and I
don't think they need relaying since they are SO bright.  I have 90/130
bulbs in the H4s and properly aimed, low beam will not bother oncoming
traffic.  Anyway, thanks alot!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 16v