Re: Hello? Spell check?

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:12:47 -0400 jonas miller
> <sjmill@erols.com>
> writes:
> >as you will come to find out that i don to use speell
> check at all  it
> >far more fun for me and to hear the guys on here whine
> and complain
> >about my typing...sorry fo rhte inconvience....it is not
> tha i dont
> >like to ....if you dont like it please use the delete
> key
>

> I find that its pretty much just rude that you wont take
> the menial time
> to at least TRY and make your posts readable. How lazy
> can you be to not
> use a spell checker? If you dont have one, I understand
> but if its on
> your e-mail program, use the fucking thing.
>
> Nobody expects you to turn a 100% accurate message but
> come on dude. I
> dont find your attitude about your pathetic posts the
> least bit humorous.
>

> The whole point of an e-mail mailing list is to share
> ideas, experience,
> info ect but if nobody can read much less understand WTF
> your trying to
> say, what's the point?
>
> Please dont bother with a reply trying to justify the
> reason why you lack
> the ability to write a readable post. I, and im sure
> about 90% of the
> other list members, dont care.
>
> Work with us dude. We want your participation on the
> list. We simply want
> to know WTF your saying is all. OK?
>

>               Shawn Meze
> 86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
> best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!

Jonas, I'm gonna have to agree with Shawn here.  It was
mildly amusing the first time around, now it's just a pain
in the ass.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale :(
'80 Scirocco S  <---New!
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry