Re: '81 Scirooco S found for sale in Michigan for $500

In a message dated 99-10-27 08:55:50 EDT, thescirocco@juno.com writes:

<< This is not my car, click on the link to findout more...

 Car: 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco, S, 50000 Miles, $500, Warren, MI
 User ID: veedubguy

 Options   Exterior Color - Silver
 Interior Color - Black
 4-cyl.
 Sunroof
 Hatchback
 Two Door
 Manual Transmission

 Description   98% rust free. Not running. Interior gutted. Perfect
 project car for Autocross, road racing, etc.

If this is who I think it is, I would not consider buying nor would I suggest
anyone buying his car.  We used to be friends (VW friends that is) and he
really screwed me over royally.  If anyone does consider buying from him,
don't let him make a deal and then decide he really isn't interested in
selling (after he has your money, or some of your money).  He is classic east
side white trash.   Apologies in advance to anyone I may have offended with
that statement.