Relays for Euro lights

For those of you running Euro lights and who have wired them up to
relays as per instructions on Scirocco.org:

Are you using the 40 amp relays or something else?  The write-up says
its overkill so I want to know if there are lower amp alternatives
(cheaper).  I have lttle electrical knowledge so take that into
consideration.

Private email is fine to keep clutter off the list.

BTW a big THANK YOU to Dirk for sending me the Euro lights and the
clear turn signals!  I can't wanit to put them in this weekend!

Victor