Re: 8V's as opposed to 16V's

It's actually more like mid-late '85 when they were introduced.  'Fraid I can't help you on the production figures.

Ewan Hopkins

>>> <cmoore@mail.vanhalen.com> 27/10/99 16:09:42 >>>
>From what I understand the 16v Scirocco was introduced in 1987.  Does anyone know how many 8v and 16v Scirocco's  were produced in 87 and 88?

Thanks,

Craig Moore
87 8v

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk