Scirocco Owners need to Fabricate our Own Parts.

I'm gonna fly this one on my 'Evil Jonas' decoder ring.

Sound familiar? + How things get lost to the dust bin of antiquaty;

"Sorry we don't make than any more' Marketshare, demografics. "BAH".
'Sorry we have gotten out of that market'
Badgeless grills.
Components to Graft things that don't fit be default.
Euro adaptation
'Fill in the blank'
There used to be a guy that built the "component' that would pass smog
and avoid restricive air flow.

Why I don't contribute more than 'Me tto' or ironic commets or Slamms or
nothing at all-

"I dont fell up to posting it online, I don't feel it's worth, I never
knew irt was worth but have issues about self image, I don't know
every thing but this might help, its not spam."

Reasons folks take Sciroccos for granted;
Sciroccos can be a part time car.
A low cost transpo.
A salvage parts resource.
A outlet for you'r indivigualizem.
A cult, but youd be a cult of one, maybe many, many many but still an
indavidual. Do you best. Bring your eforts back, We'd welcome you Home.
A Hoopty ride. Contact me directly if you are puzzled, or have any
doubt.
A one of a kind knock off, eavaly modifide "Fultons Folly". But Publish
and
it's not for nought.
A windfall low cost hapinstance.
A complete mystery.
A quest for perfection, persomal or otherwise.

Im'm off on a tangent but take from this waht helps you bit. Ignore if
you want, flame me,  but be prepared to have others get a laugh, make it
funny.

I have lots of ideas, I generaly keep the good stuf close to the vset,
it's not ready for prime time, it's only incramental. it's propriatery.
But still I get more than I recive, and figure that I should make the
effoert.

For all that publish with out expectations of of a return, blessing of
the creator be upon you. FOr all the rest don't let the efrfort be in
vain.

Consider this Spring Cleaning for my brain, it's without correction or
reread. Indulge my rambeling if you would and seek what you might agrre
(of strongly disagree) with.

TBerk
Type 53 Muse not quite online, maybe yo'll understand.
Oh, and the original subject line refers to soft rubber non existant
parts. We can make our own.

And you thought I got lost. Heh.