Re: New 'rocco owner with questions

Nathan,
   Welcome and my suggestion is to go to
www.scirocco.org and look around.  Lots of greatinfo
and a links page to all the well known tuners.  Check
out www.parts4vws.com for great prices on many things.
   Not sure about the cam mostly they just move the
power band around but I think it also bumps up the
power a little.
   Techtonics carries an adjustable timing gear.
   Putting gauges in the ashtray is the least
intrusive way to add gauges that I know of.  Standard
gauges fit nicely.  May your own bezel or you can buy
one.
   HTH
-Emile Draper
'80 'rocco