Re: Corrado Question & Lotus Glee

Just imagine Jonas, your Scirocco could have been 180 lbs lighter, with a
tighter rear end.
The 180 lbs would probably make up for the underpowered 1.8L 16V.
I've owned a lot of Sciroccos...
The only ones that scare me, are the Scirocco II's, I don't like how the
rear end feels when you really push it in a turn.
If you've ever driven a Mk.1 all out, you know what I mean.

Peter