Re: DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT

Kinda wierd, we have an 87 valnagon Gl Syncro 4 speed and it has
no problem maintaing 80 mph. we have had it up to 95, well within
very illegal territory and it drives great at that speed, plus, in terms
of right off the line, it is quick as hell (until about 20 mph, but
thebest is when you floor it and jump in front of someones
camaro/firebird/mustang and then when you shift to 2nd they are
stuck behind you  :)
but man, when it comes to taking a shit load of people and all their
stuff anywhere in any wheather, it's tough to beat a syncro vanagon.
Rob Luhrs