Corrado Question & Lotus Glee

	I need to start by sharing the new joy in my life. A 1987 Lotus Turbo
Esprit. This thing goes like a bat out of hell, looking great the whole
while. After a year of searching for the right example of this, my
greatest automotive desire, I finally found a perfect one. For 15,500
$US, I've got a supercar. I know its a lot of money, and my bank doesn't
want to be friends anymore, but dammit I'm glad I bought it. Its such a
blast to drive. I plan to keep my ever-faithful Scirocco though, because
as far as I'm concerned, there are no substitutes. Now that I've
finished sharing, a question. My friend want to buy a Corrado, and he
would like to know if the G60 is a better performer than the VR6 and any
other information to make him a more savvy shopper.

Thankyou