Re: [STEREO][Running mult. amps]

10 ga. is probably a little on the thin side for 2 amps but its maybe ok if
theyre not both huge.  Make sure you have a fuse up by the batt. so you
dont fry the roc if the amps decide they want more current than the wire
can handle:)
It shouldnt be hard to find a distribution block for 10 ga. i think i have
one in my trunk right now.  Its not fused but im sure you can find that too
if you looked.  I think Stinger is a good place to get stuff like that.
If you find a block that accepts 8 ga. it should work with 10 ga. too, just
tighten the set screw down a bit further:)

Eric Person
86.5 16v