Page update

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well all, my really boring page has been updated.  The two sections to get
new pics are the shows section (my trip to SIR 99), and the pics of my car
page.  It has some new pics of my engine swap towards the bottom of the
page.  check out that nice hole in the block!  Anyway, I'll probably have
another update in a couple weeks once the swap is finished, so stay tuned,
but until then, check out my sig.

    PS.  Anyone know a good website to teach html skills beyond simple pics
and links??  My site is sooo boring, I need to spice it up a little, but not
if its gonna entail me taking a course in html....

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571