Re: Rocco's cross america(ND)(LONG)

ok   it is done   co is on the route so is ohio to get daun,   hmm lemme
think so far it is goign to be   Rt 70 to ohio to meet daun   while on
the way picking a a few rocco  from NY and other parts east..heading
down 70 to meet up then to where   who welse will join
jonas
Nuttyier than a friut cake