87 16v For Sale

<x-charset iso-8859-1>O-kay fellas...here's the deal.  I'm leaving for Saudi Arabia in January for
a one-year tour, then I'm heading to Japan (where I can't take any of my
vehicles except my bike (Katana 600).  I just bought my wife a '99 Toyota
Corolla (to have a reliable vehicle while I'm away), I have my Mustang, my
'89 Katana, and my Scirocco.  Something has to go!  I'm planning to get rid
of everything, but the Corolla (until I get back from Saudi and head to
Japan...then I'll ditch it) and my bike (I'll keep the bike).

The first $2,500 takes the Scirocco!  In case you guys forgot what it looks
like:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7808/smokinn2.html

Penny