Re: ND show

<x-flowed>At 12:10 AM -0400 10/26/99, jonas miller wrote:
>ohh bee afraid  be very afriad ..i am more than better at teh wheel than
>i type, i am your worst night mare...agressive in
>traffic...hahahahahahha  bring on the city, yipeeeee....
>the highway is good for long streches but teh high speed runs are the
>best see who can go teh fastest .........
>jonas

Oh no.  Are we going to have a repeat of WaterFest '98?  Will Shawn
and JONAS spend time in a jail cell together?  And what about Jason
Cammisa?  WHAT ABOUT JASON CAMMISA?

I'm saying right now, if that happens, I disavow all knowledge.  I'll
claim I drive an SUV or something.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |