Re: Engine removal questions

<x-flowed>On my '81 I removed the engine and trany together through the top(removing
through the bottom was out of the question because of my lower suspension
brace).I did it without removing the intake or exhaust beforehand. It was a
tight squease but everything was easier to take apart outside of the car.

Bryan Geiszler
'81 Scirocco S