Re: Volkswagen of America RECALL!!!

I checked my '88 S16V's VIN and it was still available.

My '87 S16V parts car has a dealer replaced tank, it was covered under
the recall.

Last spring I was working on an '87 16V and the tank was dripping. I sent
him to the dealer and at first they didn't want to do it, but then they
finally gave in and he got a brand new tank.

Peter