Re: kills

At 01:31 PM 10/24/99 , Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 10/23/99 11:07:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>roccet@pacifier.com writes:
>
><< and thats about it for the street many more on the Track.
> done Braging... anyone else? >>
>
>I've got one to add.  Lexus SC300 or 400 not sure of the number but is was
>the sport coupe that lexus makes.

Hey,

	Ummm... that would have been an SC300 with an Automatic.  The 400 (only
available with an Auto) would eat a 16v for Breakfast without crossing the
4000rpm mark.  The 300 is quick with a stick (i.e. would cream a 16v), but
could be a good race with an auto-- probably does 0-60 in the mid to upper
7s, of course that's with brake-torquing, so real world = 8.2 to 8.5 probably.

	And enough of this "I beat this and that crap".  I got beat by a fucking
GrandAm last week.  Talk about humiliating...

	<ahem> but I beat a new Buick Regal tonight on the way home...

:)
Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v
1989 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro