Everything is perfect. HELP!

Folks, I'm very pleased to say that I'll most likely be back to compete
during next year's rally season. The car and I took the year off to
concentrate on sponsorship efforts and other life development areas.
I've made a number of great promotional moves in the meantime which
brings me to this email. Here's the skinny:

a) I've got a New Jersey VW repair shop/tuner that will wrench on the
car for cheap or free -depending on how much value I can bring to his
business. One of this company's part-time mechanics is the shop foreman
for a prominent local VW dealership. This fellow wants to join in the
rally fun next year as either my navvy or as a driver! So far so good...

b) I will be contributing regularly to an East Coast-based performance
auto/youth culture magazine and will likely have a continuing project
feature series done on my team and the car.
c) A well-known NYC TV news producer will be coming to film me early
next month. Nope, I can't believe it either...
d) I've met with the publisher of VW Trends magazine (sister publication
to European Car and Sport Compact Car). He's expressed interest in a
story next July!
e) A few very reputable VW tuning firms have me in mind for... well, we
haven't exactly defined that yet!

Alright, so I'm a very effective salesman but have never gotten so far
with a motorsports program like this before. Nor have I ever needed to
ask for other people's money outside of my regular business of selling
computer networks. So, at this point I need some help and pointers in
developing a professional business plan and formally organizing all this
wonderful stuff. It is all ready to come together and I need to do it
right!

Now, here's the other thing. The one thing that I am short on is years
of rally competition success. What I've got is a program that is ready
to take off. A history of competition wins will only ice the cake that
I'm baking. And that is where one of you veterans can step in! I am very
interested in sharing the wealth (*particularly* with VW and Audi
people) if I can get some crucial assistance.

Aside from general discussion on the list, I'd appreciate it if parties
with particular interest would email privately or drop me a line. Thanks
much!
--
Scott F. Williams
SCCA ProRally driver