Re: clear tails????

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>> Clear tails may not be to everyones taste, but hell, it is damn nice to
>> see people doing something original for a change.
>
>Say what???  Clear tails - ORIGINAL??  Pass that bong, dude!  :0

Yes, I'd say taking it upon yourself to create something that isn't produced
for your car is pretty darn original.  Face it, there isn't much that is
produced for our cars, so making it yourself, whether it's been done on
other cars or not, and whether it passes the KC coolness test or not, makes
it original.

  Learn some tolerance dude, don't ya think that if everyone was driving a
red scirocco with black euro bumpers, euro lights, and bbs wheels, it would
suck?  I think it would.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571