eh ok clear tails

all right owen.. please note the rocco is UNDER CONSTRUCION or as a purist
might say deconstruction..
                    front big golf bumper (completed)
                    rear jetta bumper (completed)
                             yeah I was inspired by the vr6 rocco at waterfest
                    shaved doors and hatch..keyless all the way around..but
on the drivers door one lock flush hooked up to act as a latch if the
battery ever dies.
                     gas cap changed to a flush style bmw motorcycle cap.
                     lowered 2inch. (completed)
                     autotech abd neuspeed swaybars/strut tower etc. (comp)
                     mas tiede wheels dunlop sp 9000 rubber (comp)
                     front splitter (comp)

 and way to much money in keeping it running. but what the hell I love this
car. it really sucks now becouse I took it off the road for the winter and
my winter truck is SLOW!!!!
             as for the clear tail lights. I have seen it done before...once.
thay look goood. but everebody can have their own thoughts...that is what
makes this so much fun.. see ya