More Info on 1.8T motors (BRAND NEW!) for $3300shipped.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>    I haven't been following the list too closely lately, so I didn't notice
whether anyone had commented on these motors. All I have to say is... DAMN.
Imagine one of these in any A1 vw...

I have pasted all of the text I have on this stuff below, but the quattro
list has a website with a searchable archive also. The rest of the stuff
could be easily found there.

In other news, I am totally up Audi's butt now that I have a quattro. I am
thouroughly impressed with the engineering in the car, and I totally advise
anyone that loves VW's and needs a bigger car to check these out. There are
lots of easy to fix problems with these cars that make cavemen scratch their
heads and sell them off really cheap. Good news for me I guess.

-Noah
-83 VW 16v Cabbie
-83 VW Turbo Rocco
-87 VW 8v GTI
-87 Audi 5kCSTQ (recently aquired, not featured on my site)
see my cars and read about my obsession...
http://www.members.tripod.com/pchandyman/

Quoted text below>>

    These are not motors from the TT factory in Hungary.  These 1.8T motors
are designed for the Golf/A3, 150bhp, not 180bhp which the TT has.  I had
even assumed that these were stolen motors, but they are not.  Still haven't
gotten a clear answer, but I know the motors are coming from Audi directly.
Most of the motors have been sold to MTM, ABT, and other european 1.8T
tuners.  Just want to make sure people don't think I am pedaling stolen
goods.

    Yes these motors are cable throttle control.  The motors are from
Golf/A3 applications.  They are being offered in europe quite readily, but
in the US it is hard to find cheaply priced factory new 1.8T motors.  That
is why I am trying to import them, plus I would like to get these motors
involved in swaps.  If I can get enough of these motors sold I can possibly
get a discount from the primary seller and get one myself at an extremely
good price.  The price I am selling them at is low for everything included
plus international shipping is included.  Luckily I have a contact in
Germany who runs an aircargo firm, extremely good shipping prices, even
better when I ship in bulk.  So all you swappers, rally drivers, and
builders check out the motor packages at http://surf.to/the80pages.com or
call me at the number below.

Alexander van Gerbig
'88 Audi 80 -- Koni Yellows, G&M Springs
H÷R Technologies Sport Hydro Cam, K&N Filter
Borbet Type T, Dunlop SP9000 Sport

The Audi 80 Pages------------------
http://surf.to/the80pages.com

German Parts Importing------------