VW Nutty

<x-flowed>Hmm, I was just thinking about this when I went to do my laundry tonight.
Lets see....

I had my keys with me on a landyard, with that cool VW keychain you could
get a year or 2 back.  Had my key on it, even though its scirocco its not
the one that came with, i got an A2 style with the VW emblem in it, had my
backpack with that had a VW patch on it and I was wearing my Volkstoberfest
STAFF Shirt, and also wearing my other Volkstoberfest shirt.

NOW, in my dorm room :-)
Got my Project Scirocco 16v display from Volkstoberfest on the wall
Got my Volkstoberfest 2nd Place Trophy on my computer, and dashboard plaque
And last but not least, I have a pic of my car as the background on my
computer.

Pete