From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Wayne Cressman
Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 11:31 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Am I nuts?

I totted up the bills this year and I've dropped $2g in maintenance/repairs
into the 'rocco.  And that's not at dealer prices, that's finding special
deals and doing some work myself.  Am I nuts?  At what point do you say that
this life support deal for old 'roccos is too much?

Yours in pain,
Wayne C.