Re: Snow/dirt/fun/skinny tires (LONG)

<x-flowed>>From: drew <drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca>
>  What kind of stuff are you driving around in that a good set
>of all seasons won't haul you through in the summertime?
>
>Drew

Yeah, I live in suburbia, about equal distance from New York and Philly- our
snow removal is pretty prompt... but there's nothing like watching the
Catalyunia (sp?) Rally on video, then firing up the car so its toasty warm,
then hitting some fresh, unplowed country roads. But again, I'm looking for
a balance between the SNOW tire and the OFF ROAD tire.
During the summer I use Yokohama 008R's on the street, and Dunlop d-40's for
long trips.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus