Re: Mk1 FS

Ian Overholt wrote:

> Thinking about coming to Cali for the ND show, eh?  Cool!  Roccs will
> totally dominate that show next year!!  Last year we had 5 from SoCal
> joining a dozen NoCalers plus Andre (WA) and Eric (CO).  Oh, and Dave
> (HotGTX, OR) who didn't drive the rocc.  If you can round up the midwestern
> contingent, all the A3 posers will cower in fear of the mighty A1's!
> Anyhow, it will be fun.

For some choice pics of all the 'rocs lined up in front of ND, check
here:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Factory/1780

...and click on the "ND Show Pics" link on the right side of the page.
The first batch is of the trip up, the ones shot at the show are
towards the end.. including a few choice shots of us completely
DOMINATING the main front parking lot.  It was a sight to behold!

-kc-
'99 GTI GLX
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0