Re: show? what show?

Nice,
I'm there man, hopefully by then my rocc will be more to talk about.Then
again I hope to have another by then too.
By the way I never introduced myself to the listers,
Uh. Hello?
My name if you dont already know is Nathan Malone, I am a proud owner of one
1980 Rocc with a 77 front end and a 84 1.8 eng.
The eng has a few mods but not much yet.The exterior is a rust red primer,
because I am waiting for a ground effects kit to put on it.
(witch I have found thanks to you guys) and the car has ears (yes ears). If
your ever in Portland OR. and you get cut off by a rust red
Rocc with ears, Sorry, didn't know it was you. By the sound of it, I
wouldn't be able to catch most of you to cut you off if I tried anyways.
Its cool to know that sciroccos have such a devoted following, but then
again thats not hard to believe (theres just something about them, ya
know?).
any ways, this list kick ass.

Nathan Malone
80 Rocc