Re: show? what show?

--- Ian Overholt <ioverholt@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The show isn't until May 2000.  So don't get really
> excited yet.  Daun
> mentioned that he should fly out to the New Dimensions
> show and bring a
> rust-free California MK1 back to the midwest with him.
> From there, the
> messages just went crazy.  We should have a very good
> Scirocco showing at
> the show if we are talking about it 7 months in advance!

No kidding.  :)

Of course, the list gathering will be sometime in May here
at my place (unless we want to move it to late May / Early
June?)  So those from the east who won't be going to Cali,
plan on being here!  Any Westerners gonna make it out
east???

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry