Mid-Atlantic Cruise?

Damn,

I am getting so envious of you calif listers . . .

ND show, etc.

Meanwhile, I'm back in Maryland in search of the
elusive Holy Grail (Blue Scirocco S) that has escaped
my sights for the past twenty years. Maybe if enough
of us get together we can chase one down and corral
it.

Anybody up for some kind of weekend get-together
somewhere near Balti-more and Washington DC?

If so, any body got any suggestions for a good road
that would lead to a place to eat (& drink?)?

I propose we meet somewhere, then cruise over some
twisty roads to the final ingestion point.

Itchin' to see more Sciroccos . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM