Arctic blue Scirocco S! (in maryland)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>List,
	Seen the same mk1 I seen the other day in the rain. Its arctic blue
colored, and it is a scirocco S. I was'nt able to catch the guy, but the
driver was an elderly black gentlemen doing about 60mph in a 35 coming
towards me! I will try and find this car to get a closer look at it. Thanks,

Gary Huff

85 8v VW Scirocco R.I.P. "Klaus the rust rocket"

86 16v VW Scirocco "Cheddar, lager, and brats for me"

92 Geo Metro 3 Cylinder "Parts hauler, storage unit, winter driver"

Free Stuff: Free Hor Tech Hydro cam! come get it, im too lazy to ship it