Fwd: Re: ok ok.. pdf ing.

<x-flowed>Oops, sorry dude I haven't had any time to do that; maybe next week,
if no one else can do it for you.

On a similar note, whoever asked me to scan the 84 roc catalog for
them, I did, but the emails were all returned as undeliverable.  I
can post them to my site if you want to download them that way.

One last note, thanks a billion to Casey Webster for solving my
after-market antenna dilemna.  You RULE!

Mike ('84 bought new by me way back then)