Re: red 'roc in VW magazine

Hey,

I haven't seen the picture but a guy named Carl Kotch has a really nice red
16V with BBS wheels, red powedercoated manifold, etc.  He took second to
Brett at Waterfest '99 and second at Driverfest '99 which is probably the
event that the magazine is describing.  When last I spoke to him the car was
for sale (no I don't know how to contact him), but he wanted something
obscene for it.  BTW he's not a lister.

- Jan Folkson

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLS 1.8T (just ordered, yipee :)  )