Re: Mk1 FS

--- Timothy A Reed <t.a.reed.esq@juno.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 22:04:06 PDT "Braden Sayer"
> <sayerbj@hotmail.com>
> writes:
>
> >where is it?
>
> Sorry, I didn't mention that.  From the phone #, it
> appears to be in
> Hughson, Ca (near Modesto).
>
> -Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
> t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
> Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor,
> serving the
> Lord.
> Romans 12:11
>
> >>From: Timothy A Reed <t.a.reed.esq@juno.com>
> >>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> >>Subject: Mk1 FS
> >>Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 19:27:45 -0700
> >>
> >>This is not mine, don't contact me unless you want me
> to check it
> >out...
> >>
> >>-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
> >>t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
> >>Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual
> fervor, serving the
> >>Lord.
> >>Romans 12:11
> >>

>>****************************************************************************
> >>80 Scirocco, 5-speed, runs good, low miles, $550.
> (209) 883-2795 or
> >>(209) 529-4963 ext. 15

Damn.  This is just what I need to find - a cheap rust free
Mk 1 that I could drive home from the ND show this spring
and resell once I got home.  Yeah that's it - start
"importing" rust free 'roccos from the west!

I can dream can't I?

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry